Pool & Spa Opening Services in Bergen County NJ
Our pool & spa opening services in Bergen County NJ are implemented by professional and experienced pool technicians.
The following services are included:
- Remove and put away pool cover
- Net-out leaves, and debris
- Vacuum & brush surfaces
- Reassemble and start-up filtration and heating systems
- Complete water analysis, and chemical application.
Opening Follow-Up Visits (or until the pool is clear)
- Complete pool vacuuming
- Netting out of the debris
- Brushing of pool surfaces
- Balancing of water chemistry
- Set timers and automation
- Install pool cleaners.
Please call 3-4 weeks in advance of the date you would like us to open your pool.
Pools may take between a week to two weeks to fully clear up, and for the water to be swimmable.
***The cost of pool openings is “a-la-carte” and varies based on pool specifics, as everyone has different water features, sizes, number of pumps, etc etc.
***The cost of any follow-up visit is not included in the initial visit price. Some pools open very clean and others require multiple visits from our technicians to get it fully clear.
***Prior account balance must be paid in full before pool openings can be scheduled.
Check out our other Bergen County NJ pool & spa services here.
We are the premier seller of Dimension One Spas.